Saturday, 25 August 2012

An Unusual Review

We all love to have minty-fresh breath. The cool, refreshing and clean sensation that you feel when you have a mint or chewing gum mid-way through the morning. Well, if you want everything but these things, Wrigley's Extra ICE White is perfect for you.


I am a chewing gum worshiper, and if I do not have a pack in my handbag, I can feel myself begin to panic. So, when stocking up at the petrol station, which didn't stock my usual flavour 'cool breeze', I had no choice but to opt for the ICE White. And it has now registered why there were so many left on the counter!

Since trying the chewing gum, I have to say they must hold the title for 'least amount of staying power'. The flavour is very mild anyway, and when compared to peppermint or spearmint, you would barely taste a thing. The slight hint of mint which is there lasts approximately 3 minutes, but after that point, you just have that horrible plastic taste from an old chewing gum. That in itself requires you to have another piece to mask it, which results in a swings and roundabouts situation.

Overall, I thought it would be a wise idea to advise those who may be tempted, to NOT BUY this chewing gum. It is not worth the 49p on the price tag, and will last you no time at all. Consider yourselves warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment