Tuesday, 31 July 2012

July Favourites

I have decided to join the 'Favourites' bandwagon and share a few of my top products from July. Horah!


Estée Lauder - Double Wear Light 
The first item which I will swiftly run by, as I have written a review post for this below, is Estée Lauder's Double Wear Light foundation. I cannot say enough about this, and either can my colleagues and friends - I don't think I've ever been complimented so much in my life - it's almost embarrassing (not). Let's be honest, we all love to pretend we have no idea why we 'suddenly' look so radiant, when really we are high-fiving ourselves in our head and thanking God somebody noticed as we have spent a small fortune.


Soap & Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker (Yummy Plum)
Next on the list is Sexy Mother Pucker in the shade Yummy Plum. And yes, this is yummy. Not in an edible way, but it certainly does make your lips look yummy. I will warn you, as with MAC Plushglass', you will have to get used to the 'tingling' sensation, however I genuinely believe this product does plump and enhance your lips, without the risk of looking like Leslie Ash (I'm a huge fan of Men Behaving Badly, don't shoot me). It is still on the pricier side of high street at £10.00, however they have numerous shades available and putting aside the plumping, they are genuinely pretty lip glosses.



Natural Collection Blush (Pink Cloud)
Here is a cheap and cheerful addition - Natural Collection's powder blush in the shade Pink Cloud. For a fabulous £1.99, you really can't go wrong with this product. It is a beautiful and light-weight powder which gives you with perfect flush of colour. Natural Collection have various shades, which I also own some of, and this is my current favourite. If blind testing, which really wouldn't be advisable if you are planning on leaving the house, I would genuinely believe this would belong to a high-end brand as the texture is so smooth with minuscule particles. I urge you to try!

No.7 Fanomenal Lashes
Last, but not least, in my favourites of July is No.7's Fanomenal Lashes mascara. I have to say, I am a swapper when it comes to mascaras. Once I use one up, I tend to move onto the next new thing. However that doesn't go to say I don't know a great mascara when I use one. Fanomenal Lashes really does enhance every lash from the lusciously long, to the tiny lashes which we don't even know are there. My eyes look wider, lighter and almost glowing (if that is even possible). And yes, I did use my Boots five pound off No.7 voucher when purchasing this, but this is certainly a product which I would have no doubts in re-purchasing at full price.


So, there we have it. You now know which products I've been loving over the last month, and I'm sure they will be joining me throughout August too.

Goodbye July, it's been truly emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment